1EV Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs
Sale Sold out
Regular price $350.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Rear Wheel Drive Standard Range Plus: Lowered .75" Front & Rear
- Rear Wheel Drive Long Range: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Long Range: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
Stealth Performance: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Performance: Lowered 1" Front & 1.2" Rear
- Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
- Tesla Model 3 ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm).
- Give your Tesla Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.
- Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3
- Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
- Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
- Best combination for daily driving experience.
- Balances performance and driver's comfort.
- Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
- Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
- Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Tesla Model 3 with a smoother ride.
- Requires professional installation.
- Made in USA!
Why Linear Rate Front Springs?
- Best setup for a comfortable, precise steering input.
- Maintains the same spring rate through compression.
Why Progressive Rate Rear Springs?
- Smooth and comfortable ride.
- Advanced and complex engineering required to give the most comfortable daily driving road, or street, use.
- As the the spring is compressed, it smoothly increases to a stiffer spring rate.
- Optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving.
- Reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.
Will installing your Springs void my warranty?Changing your Springs won't void your Tesla warranty unless Tesla can prove that our Lowering Springs caused the need for repairs. In other words, your warranty will still be valid when your rear window cracks, even if you've upgraded to our suspension.